Jordy-
“Don’t think about coming back either” my fathers harsh words
rang through my head once more as I was walking down some random road,
all my life I’ve lived in Chi-town I’ve never been to this side of town.
I’ve been walking forever now. Where am I walking to? I don’t know,
all I know is that I needed to get away from that house immediately.
Confused? so lemme back up a little and tell you what happened.
-2 hours ago-
“If I don’t want to go to college then I wont! Shoot” I replied boldly
to my parents. I didn’t have a problem with my mom, you see it’s my dad
or the “big brain surgeon” as he was known on my block. He has this
life long goal for me to go to college and become a doctor, okay that’s
not a bad idea … but guess what’s stopping me? Oh yeah, it’s MY FREAKING
LIFE.
“Watch your mouth Jordy” my mother hissed. I shot her a look and she
immediately looked the other way, yeah she knows who runs stuff. She only
grows mad when my dad’s around. If he wasn’t here right now I could
have her doing anything I want.
“Shut the freak up mom, don’t act big now. You not about that life” I said looking her up and down.
“I don’t know who the kill you think you’re talking to, but you
better drop that attitdude and now” my dad stated sticking up for her.
He knew I ran her too.
I rolled my eyes at him and began to walk out the living room, they really interrupted my blogging for this bull.
“We’re not finished talking to you!” my father yelled, his voice fading in the background as I walked up the staircase.
“Well I’m done talking to yall!” I yelled back now entering my room. I
jumped on my bed, going back on my mac to finish my daily blogging, I
spent a maximum of three hours on tumblr and they just killed up some of
my time.
Reblog.Reblog.Reblog.Oh, like for later. Scroll. Reblog. Re-
“You’re going to college, and you’re taking the medicine courses that
I paid for” my dad said bursting into my room. How freaking rude. What
if I was naked?
“You’re going to get the freak out, and knock and wait for me to allow
you to come in” I said not once taking my eyes off the screen. I saw
him step forward to me in my peripheral though and next thing I know my
mac is on the floor.
“What the freak!” I yelled jumping up and getting in his face. He
stood there with a devious smirk and I just wanted to slap the heck out
of him so badly.
“Now that I’ve got your attention, your first class is tomorrow”.
“What the heck don’t you understand! I don’t want to be a freaking
doctor and I don’t want to go to college! I’ll find something that I
love, and when I do I’ll take courses for it” I repeated in his voice
“Just leave me the freaking alone and stay out of my life!” I screamed in
his face out of frustration. How the world are you going to force someone
to do something that they have absolutely no interest in?
“Stay out of your life?” he repeated with a shocked expression. Over
his shoulder I could see my mom peeping through the door. Nosy mom omg I thought.
“Yes!”
“Alright, you can no longer live here. You pay no bills and since you
don’t want to go to school go find somewhere else to live” he said with
a blank expression.
I won’t lie. I didn’t know what to say … I was a bit taken back.
“H-huh?” I asked making sure he said what he just said. He looked
over his shoulder at my mom and smiled that devious smile again.
“Look Chanel, she has nothing to say… for once” he said with a big
laugh. My mom stepped further into the room now and joined in the
laughing with him. I could feel my blood rise.
“Kill you both” I said then ran over to my closet and pulled out my LV suitcase.
“We want you out in ten minutes or, you can just do what I say and
live here” he said with a hopeful smile. I put my duces up and
watched as his smile faded.
“get out” I said and went back to my business. I pulled all
my stuff out and stuffed them into the suitcase. I was not planning on
coming back here, ever.
—-
I walked down the hallway to the front door with them laughing behind
me. They think this is real funny huh? I’ll show them, I can take care
of my self. I’m 18 years old and plus, I have their credit cards. Let
the mother let out even a giggle and I’m going to max all up in here.
“Oh Jordy?” my so called father said right when my hand was on the doorknob.
I looked over my shoulder at him, at them smiling so widely.
“Don’t think about coming back either”.
dang her dad goes in her banging for no reason!!!
ReplyDelete*claps hands* dad dont me start up a roit (to chainz voice) lolx great chap ratchet boo different style of writting that i like great job my friend great job
lolx thanks boss chick and let me get the commenting on yours:)!
Deleteyea you do that lolx sike imma start a roit
ReplyDelete